Friday, February 15, 2013
Gold Is Money - Says The Central Banks of the World
1. Germany's recent announcement of its plan to bring home part of its massive gold reserves.
2. Hugo Chávez’s repatriation of Venezuelan gold in late 2011.
3. Russia had been increasing its gold holdings hand over fist in recent years. In 2012, its gold reserves by more than 6%.
4. In 2011, four members of the Swiss parliament called for “Gold Initiative: A Swiss Initiative to Secure the Swiss National Bank’s Gold Reserves.”
5. Recently the Dutch Christian Democratic Appeal Party has made an official appeal to repatriate Netherlands’ gold reserves.
6. As the world’s largest gold producer for the past six years, China is perfectly capable of building reserves under the radar and more ...
Read Original Article